There shall be following classes of members and their eligibility shall be as follows:
- A company or other legal entity, which is registered as IP-1
with the Department of Telecommunications, Government of India, having at least
1000 active telecom towers.
- Any company or legal entity, which is registered as IP-1 with the Department of Telecommunications, Government of India, having less than 1000 active telecom
- Any other Member: Company or legal entity or person may be admitted as Associate Member of the Society subject to payment of fee, , fulfilment of eligibility criteria and approval by the Executive Committee, if it falls under the following categories:
- Ancillary units/organizations which support the functioning, promotion & evolution
of Telecom Infrastructure Services, which inter alia include manufacturers/suppliers
of: (a) Towers; (b) Shelters (c) DG sets etc.
- Organizations which have substantial interest in the development and operation
of telecom infrastructure systems and services in India.
- Organizations engaged in providing technical consultancy, technical support,
manufacturing, teaching, education and human resource development etc. pertaining
to telecom infrastructure services.